Adirondack Asset Management: our mission is to help our clients fulfill their life’s most important values by achieving their financial goals. We are a financial planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm headquartered in Lake Placid, New York. The firm specializes in providing fee-only financial planning services and investment advice to individuals and families. Adirondack Asset Management’s advisors work solely for their clients: as fee-only advisors, all potential conflicts of interest regarding compensation are removed.
We work best with people who fit our Ideal Client Profile. These clients are in the position to benefit most from our work and are those who value service, advice and a professional relationship.
IDEAL CLIENT PROFILE
- Investment assets of at least $500,000 and net worth of at least $800,000.
- Not a Do-It-Yourselfer; sees value in delegating investment and personal financial research and planning to a professional.
- Total household income of at least $50,000.
- Owns a home.
- Is serious about personal financial success.
- Has important financial goals.
Today is always the best time to get started. Whether you are building assets for the future or seeking to protect, enjoy and pass on assets you already have, Adirondack Asset Management can help you along the way.